You guys voted, so in celebration of finally reaching my follower goal I’m hosting a giveaway as a thank you to all of you who put up with me daily!
- Must be following me
- Post much reach at least 500 notes!
- You must reblog this post! like away but only reblogs will count
- You can reblog more than once if you’d like to increase your chances
- There will be 1 winner and 3 runner ups chosen by random generator.
- You have until August 31st to reblog and winners will be announced on September 1st.
The main winner gets:
- An autographed picture of either Jensen, Jared, or Misha
- First selection of any 3 of the items shown!
- 1st runner up gets first pick of 2 remaining items after the winner (I will let you know what’s left!)
- 2nd runner up gets second pick of 2 remaining items
- The 4th chosen person gets the last remaining item
- Jensen, Jared, or Misha autographed picture
- Castiel throw pillow
- License plate phone case (available for iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5C, Samsung s3/s4/s5
- Croatoan Mug
- Pudding! T-shirt (Male or Female style; size chosen with winner)
- Saving People, Hunting Things Tote
- Charm bracelet (15 charms)
- Tastes Like Molecules Art Print
- Angel wings necklace with angel grace
- Yes, I will ship worldwide!
- Yes, I will post the winners! Here are my last giveaway’s winners.
- In order to win, you must have your ask box open so I can contact you! This is very important! Check to make sure yours is open in your blog settings.
- If I do not receive a reply from you within 24 hours, I will use the random generator and another winner will be selected to replace your spot. No exceptions!
- If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll respond as quickly as I can.
Go forth and reblog! Good luck!
Chandler Riggs attends AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’ panel during Comic-Con International 2014 at San Diego Convention Center on July 25, 2014 in San Diego, California.
doggies doing some dog ritual
Those trials really messed you up. I mean, messed you up, like almost dead. No more birthdays, dust to dust — well, that messed me up. So I made a move, okay? A tough move, about you, without talking it over because you were in a coma.